dOc on facebook
Steven Spielberg's DreamWorks to split from Disney?...
Justified: The Complete Series on Blu-ray & DVD Oct 13...
Kelly Osbourne congratulates Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion...
The Surface on DVD, VOD, and DIGITAL HD Sep 1...
VMAs 2015: Behind Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj's Onstage...
You have to see BFFs JLaw and Amy Schumer dance on top ...
Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani Shine Together on Red Carpe...
VMAs producer: Miley Cyrus has 'free rein,' no rules fo...
Taylor Swift's 'musical crush' Justin Timberlake helps ...
Taylor Swift and Alanis Morissette slayed 'You Oughta K...
Premiere Props announce that they will be auctioning iconic Hollywood memorabilia on Saturday, July 30 and Sunday, July 31 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT. Includes items from Michael Jackson, Star Wars, Planet of the Apes, Batman and more.
PREMIERE PROPS TO AUCTION ITEMS FROM MICHAEL JACKSON, RINGO STARR, BRITNEY SPEARS, JUSTIN BIEBER, JIMMY HENDRIX, "THE TERMINATOR," "STAR WARS," "STAR TREK," AND "THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" ON SATURDAY, JULY 30 & 31
EL SEGUNDO (June 27, 2011) – Premiere Props announced today that they will be auctioning iconic Hollywood memorabilia on Saturday, July 30 and Sunday, July 31 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
• Michael Jackson's signature Swarovski crystal glove from his "Thriller" era; a stage-worn Swarovski crystal helmet from his "Triumph" tour (1981); a black fedora from his stage performance of "Billie Jean"; sunglasses from the "Victory" tour and a Jacksons inscribed crystal belt from his early Motown years
• Ringo Starr's 1968 Ford Mustang – cherry 1968 Ford Mustang originally owned and customized by Ringo Starr with original signed pink slip
• Britney Spears' custom coat from "Live from Las Vegas"
• Justin Bieber's autographed jean
• Jimmy Hendrix's vest that was given to Johnny Cash
• "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" – The Terminator's (Arnold Schwarzenegger) breakaway sunglasses worn in the finale of the film where he fights the female Terminator. **The glasses are broken and in pieces.
• "Star Wars" – original pieces of the Death Star and other props from the trilogy
• "Star Trek" – Dr. Spock's (Leonard Nimoy) original set of Vulcan ears worn in various films
• "The Ten Commandments" – A throne chair that was used by many of the leads.
• "Planet of the Apes" – full size figures of Charlton Heston and Apes with original costumes from the 1968 film and a Charlton Heston Flight Jacket.
• "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" – Robert Redford's hat
• "Sex and the City" – Carrie Bradshaw's (Sarah Jessica Parker) dress
• "Batman and Robin" – Batgirl's (Yvonne Craig) costume from the iconic television series
"We have such a huge array of important and very recognizable costumes and props from some of the biggest stars in the world," stated Dan Levin, Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props. "From Michael Jackson and Britney Spears to Charlton Heston and Leonard Nimoy, there is something for everyone."
In total there will be over 1000 items going up for auction.
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online at http://www.icollector.com/ and http://www.liveauctioneers.com or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative. Collectors can place proxy bids until the July Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT. For more information, please visit http://www.premiereprops.com or http://www.hollywoodliveauctions.com or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP.
About Premiere Props
Premiere Props is the leading marketing memorabilia company to market, authenticate, package, and distribute exclusive movie memorabilia. Since 2001, Premiere Props has represented over 600 movies to date and continues to grow strong. Premiere Props works with some of the largest motion picture studios and independent distributors in the world, such as Paramount Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Miramax, MGM, The Weinstein Company, Sony Screen Gems, Lionsgate, TriStar, Spyglass, Alcon and many more.
Posted by: News Editor - July 1, 2011, 10:01 am - PR
movies, steven spielberg, the bfg, dreamworks, walt disney company, drama, television, fashion police, melissa rivers, kelly osbourne, giuliana rancic, zendaya, celebrity, mtv vma, njcki minaj, miley cyrus, anaconda, jennifer lawrence, amy schumer, billy joel, uptown girls, chicago, gwen stefani, blake shelton, the voice, adam levine, pharrell williams, music, los angeles microsoft theater, vma awards, garrit english, staples center, concert, taylor swift, 1989 tour, lisa kudrow, selena gomez, justin timberlake, alanis morissette, you oughta know, natalie maines, ellen degeneres, bachelor, jared fogle, subway pitchman, sex with minors, shannen doherty, beverly hills, 90210, breast cancer, law suit, tanner, mainstain, glynn & johnson, steven d. blatt, kelly clarkson, tinder, heartbeat song, jimmy kimmel, celine dion, family, comedy, faith.drama, fresh prince of bel-air, will smith, fuller house, the x-files, twin peaks, gunsmoke, burt reynolds, bruce boxleitner, buck taylor, jess walton, lane bradbury, merry florene, the man from u.n.c.l.e., robert vaughn, david mccallum, guy ritchie, henry cavill, armie hammer, anna faris, mom, chris pratt, jurassic world, redbook, john landgraf, mr. robot, ray donovan, the strain, difficult people, news late night, jon stewart, peter jennings, the daily show, coco, ice t, conan, keith richards, beatles, rolling stones, crosseyed heart, norah jones, paris hilton, emily ratajkowski, stella maxwell, jada pinkett smith, jaden, willow, howard stern, classic, foo fighters, learn to fly, fabio zaffagnini, betty white, walt palmer, cecil the lion, mia farrow
Promote Your Page Too
Original Magic Dress.com