dOc on facebook
Bernie Sanders confirms: 'I am Larry David'...
Breaking News: James Corden to Host the 2016 Tony Award...
Marty Balin Remembers Paul Kantner: 'He and I Opened Ne...
House of Cards season 5 renewal announced, showrunner B...
Joseph Fiennes plays Michael Jackson in British TV 'roa...
Nate Parker's 'The Birth of a Nation' a powerful film...
Chris Rock, Oscar host who really seems to hate the Osc...
Matt Damon Praises The Oscars For Voting Process Change...
Watch Iggy Pop, Josh Homme Debut 'Gardenia' on 'Colbert...
Charlotte Rampling Talks Oscar Diversity Controversy ...
Warner Home Video
This ultimate collector's set for the ultimate fan features over 110 hours of content - including all 236 original broadcast episodes released for the first time in the US, plus 20 hours of special features including over three hours of newly-added special features. New content includes a retrospective documentary with new interviews looking back at the influential 10 years of the series, never-before-released cast appearances, unaired footage, a new gag reel and more!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER ON BLU-RAY
Friends: The Complete Series Collection
AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 13, 2012 FROM WARNER HOME VIDEO
This Ultimate Collector's Set Features All 10 Seasons- 236 Episodes on 21 Discs - Completely Remastered and in 1080p High Definition
Over 3 Hours of All-New Bonus Features
The Perfect Holiday Gift for the Ultimate Friends Fan
BURBANK, CA (June 19, 2012) - Just in time for holiday gift giving, Warner Home Video will release for the first time ever Friends: The Complete Series Collection Blu-ray on November 13, 2012. This ultimate collector's set for the ultimate fan features over 110 hours of content - including all 236 original broadcast episodes released for the first time in the US, plus 20 hours of special features including over three hours of newly-added special features. New content includes a retrospective documentary with new interviews looking back at the influential 10 years of the series, never-before-released cast appearances, unaired footage, a new gag reel and more! All 10 seasons have been completely remastered in stunning 1080p high definition video with a 16x9 widescreen format and 5.1 audio. The Friends: The Complete Series Collection Blu-ray box set is presented in highly collectible new packaging consisting of a lenticular box cover, a hard-cover book that holds 21 Blu-ray discs, plus a 32-page episode guide. Friends: The Complete Series Collection Blu-ray is priced to own at $279.98 SRP.
Friends is an American sitcom about six friends struggling to survive on their own in Manhattan. In each episode, they find the companionship, comfort and support from each other to be the perfect solutions to the pressures of everyday life. The series stars 'The Ones That Were There For You' for ten seasons strong: Jennifer Aniston as "Rachel Green," Courteney Cox as "Monica Geller," Lisa Kudrow as "Phoebe Buffay," Matt LeBlanc as "Joey Tribbiani," Matthew Perry as "Chandler Bing," and David Schwimmer as "Dr. Ross Geller." Friends has also featured many notable guest stars including Tom Selleck, Aisha Tyler, Jon Favreau, Anna Faris, Hank Azaria, Bruce Willis, Reese Witherspoon, Christina Applegate, Sean Penn, Jon Lovitz, Alec Baldwin, and many more. Friends was created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman and aired on NBC from September 22, 1994 to May 6, 2004. The series was produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television.
Friends: The Complete Series Collection BLU-RAY
OVER 3 HOURS OF ALL-NEW SPECIAL FEATURES
* True Friends: Documentaries: Retrospective documentaries with new interviews looking at the influential 10 years of the show and how it changed the cultural landscape of the 90's and first half of the new millennium
* Friends From the Start: Learn how the show was created and the challenges of finding the perfect cast and capturing "lightening in a bottle"
* When Friends Become Family: Enter the Writers Room and hear about the inspiration and development of some of the most iconic episodes and favorite moments from various seasons
* Legacy of Friends: Learn why the show had to come to an end, its influence on pop culture, and the legacy that it left behind
* The Original Producer's Cut for 'The One Where Rachel Tells Ross': 'The One Where Rachel Tells Ross' is re-assembled back to its original form. An introduction by Kevin Bright will set up the episode and explain why it was ultimately edited before air.
* The Original Script for 'The One Where Rachel Tells Ross'
* Friends On The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (2005)
* Friends Visit The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2004)
* The Ones With More Friends: The original extended broadcast episodes
* The One with the Never-Before-Seen Gags: Originally for the cast and crew, this never-before-seen gag reel has all the laughs that were too funny to include on the DVD
* The Rembrandts - "I'll Be There For You": Official music video featuring the cast of Friends
OVER 17 HOURS OF SPECIAL FEATURES FROM THE ORIGINAL FRIENDS DVD RELEASES
* Friends Around the World: Explores the Friends phenomenon around the globe
* On Location in London: Cross the Atlantic for a whirlwind English visit with Friends
* The One That Goes Behind the Scenes: The full hour-long Discovery Channel Documentary
* Behind the Style: The Look of Friends: Costume Designer Debra McGuire, Hair Stylist Jonathan Hanousek, and Makeup Artist Robin Siegel offer an inside look at Friends fashion, hair and makeup over the years
* The Flaming Lips Phoebe Battles the Pink Robots music video featuring Lisa Kudrow and directed by Kevin S. Bright
* Friends Final Thoughts: The cast and producers reflect during their final days at work and after series production ends
* Never-before-seen uncut version of Smelly Cat
* Matt LeBlanc Joey Joey music video
* Commentaries From 31 Episodes
* Friends of Friends video guestbook
* Gag reels from multiple seasons
* And More!
Friends: The Complete Series Collection BLU-RAY
Street Date: 11/13/12
Audio - English Dolby Surround 5.1, Brazilian Portuguese, Castilian Spanish, German, Japanese, Parisian French
Subtitles - English SDH, Brazilian Portuguese, Complex Chinese, Castilian Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Japanese, Latin Spanish, Norwegian, Parisian French, Swedish
Presented in 16x9 widescreen format
Running time: Approx. 90 Hours (episodes)
Over 20 hours (special features) - Including 3 hours of all-new special features
Catalog #: 1000299881
UPC #: 883929248919
About Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group brings together Warner Bros. Entertainment's home video, digital distribution, interactive entertainment/videogames, direct-to-DVD production, technical operations and anti-piracy businesses in order to maximize current and next-generation distribution scenarios. WBHEG is responsible for the global distribution of content through DVD, electronic sell-through and VOD, and delivery of theatrical content to wireless and online channels, and is also a significant worldwide publisher for both internal and third party videogame titles
Warner Home Video
Posted by: News Editor - July 13, 2012, 7:24 am - PR
celebrity, bernie sanders, larry david, anderson cooper, television, cbs, tony awards, james corden, the broadway league and the american theatre wing, music, jefferson airplane, paul kantner, marty balin, doors, netflix, house of cards, president frank underwood, kevin spacey, robin wright, comedy, michael jackson, joseph fiennes, movie, nate parker, the birth of a nation, sundance film festival, nat turner, d.w. griffiths, movies, academy awards show, chris rock, will smith, white chicks, icymi, matt damon, the martian, cheryl boone isaacs, iggy pop, josh homme, gardenia, the late show, stephen colbert, post pop depression, academy award controversy, charlotte rampling, 45 years, cheryl boone, glenn frey, eagles, don henley, post-beach boys california pop, disco, punk, rock and roll hall of fame, david bowie, alan rickman, cancer, cameron crowe, rolling stone, ride along 2, ice cube, kevin hart, buddy-cop action-comedy, debbie harry, chris stein, blondie, heros, ricky gervais, jeffrey tambor, mozart in the juncle, aziz ansari, mr. robot, quentin tarantino, china box office, $32.1 million, walt disney, lip sync battle, beyonce, channing tatum, jena dewan tatum, paula abdul, spike tv, premieres, shades of blue, jennifer lopez, nbc, angel from hell, my diet is better than yours, abc, adele, 26, 7.44 million album sales, amc, the walking dead, frank darabont, glen mazzara, pbs, downton abbey season 6, gareth neame, sophie mcshera, paul copley, nichola burley, michelle dockery, the bachelor, bachelorette, ben higgins, alex michel, aaron buerge, andrew firestone, bob guiney, game of thrones, george r.r. martin, the winds of winter, song of ice and fire, kanye west, facts, bill cosby, steve harvey, miss universe, cosby show, george lucas, charlie rose, star wars: the force awakens, disney, star wars, harrison ford, mark hamill, carrie fisher, aging, sports, basketball, meadowlark lemon, wilt chamberlain, u.s. army, basketball hall of fame, clown prince of basketball, ritz theater, nathaniel rateliff, night sweats, blues band, denver, nathaniel rateliff & the night sweats., director alejandro gonz‡lez i–‡rritu, leonardo dicaprio, the revenant, forrest goodluck, tom hardy, reality competition, the voice, jordan smith, yahoo musicŐs reality rocks
Promote Your Page Too
Original Magic Dress.com