dOc on facebook
Adele's '25' Official First Week U.S. Sales: 3.38 Milli...
Adele announces first tour since 2011 for album "25" ...
Kathie Lee Gifford's Family Reveals Her Late Husband Fr...
American Music Awards 2015: Proximity to action matters...
Brad Pitt Says He's 'Angry' at the Finance Industry Aft...
Adele Speaks Exclusively on New Music:'The Most Poignan...
'The Walking Dead' reveals Glenn's fate ...
Adele Performs on Saturday Night Live: Video ...
Blacklisted: The Inside Story of Dalton Trumbo and the ...
Ryan Seacrest Confirms All American Idol Judges Will Re...
Includes all 22 adventure-filled episodes of the first season and allows fans to delve deeper than ever before into the mystery and magic of the epic new series with immersive, never-before-seen bonus material that will continue to keep audiences of all ages spellbound -- including conversations with the cast on their childhood memories of Snow White, deleted scenes, audio commentaries, an exploration of the genesis of this innovative and inspiring series
The #1 New Drama of the 2011-2012 Season
Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season
ABC-TV's Epic Adventure Hit Arrives on Blu-rayTM And DVD -- August 28, 2012
BURBANK, Calif. - July 2012 - From the acclaimed writers of LOST, Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis, comes the complete first season of ABC-TV's enchanting hit, Once Upon a Time to stunning high-definition Blu-rayTM and DVD on August 28, 2012. The year's #1 co-viewed drama on broadcast television, Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season includes all 22 adventure-filled episodes of the first season and allows fans to delve deeper than ever before into the mystery and magic of the epic new series with immersive, never-before-seen bonus material that will continue to keep audiences of all ages spellbound -- including conversations with the cast on their childhood memories of Snow White, deleted scenes, audio commentaries, an exploration of the genesis of this innovative and inspiring series and "The Fairest Bloopers of Them All."
Once Upon a Time the Evil Queen cast an evil spell on an enchanted forest filled with fairytale characters. The curse trapped these characters in a place where all their happy endings were stolen - our world. Now the Evil Queen is acting as town mayor, and all of the inhabitants of the fairytale world of Storybrooke can't seem to remember any details of their past lives. As the truth starts to unfold, the battle between good and evil begins.
The enchanted TV series features a stellar ensemble cast including Ginnifer Goodwin ("Big Love"), Jennifer Morrison ("House M.D."), Lana Parrilla ("Medium"), Josh Dallas ("Thor"), Jared S. Gilmore ("Mad Men"), Robert Carlyle ("28 Weeks Later") and Raphael Sbarge ("Dexter").
Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season exciting DVD bonus materials include:
* "FAIRY TALES IN THE MODERN WORLD" - this exciting feature allows viewers to explore the genesis story of "Once Upon A Time," as they learn about the creative approach of adapting a world of fairy tales into the wholly original world of the show.
* "BUILDING CHARACTER" - From start-to-finish, following the creation, conceptualization, casting, clothing and filming of the beloved character, Belle, played by Emilie de Ravin, from the ground up.
* "WELCOME TO STORYBROOKE" - Ginnifer Goodwin takes audiences on a tour of Storybrooke, Maine, both the town on the show and its real inspiration - a small town outside Vancouver.
* "THE STORY I REMEMBER... SNOW WHITE" - The show's actors share their childhood memories of the beloved fairy tale Snow White, illustrated to original storybook graphics.
* THE FAIREST BLOOPERS OF THEM ALL" - often hilarious outtakes fans won't want to miss.
* DELETED SCENES - Nine Deleted Scenes
* AUDIO COMMENTARIES - Five insightful episode commentaries including Co-Creator /Executive Producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz; writer Jane Epenson; and cast members including Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Robert Carlyle, Lana Parilla and Jennifer Morrison.
In addition to all DVD bonus features, the Blu-ray release also includes:
* "ONCE UPON A TIME: ORIGINS" - Viewers enter into this interactive archive and uncover the rich and diverse historical origins of the world's favorite fairy tale characters from "Once Upon A Time." Josh Dallas guides fans to discover how each of these European based tales has evolved over centuries of retellings into the stories known and loved today.
Release Date: August 28, 2012
Suggested Retail Prices: Blu-ray = $ 79.99 US; $94.99 Can
DVD = $45. 99 US; $54.99 Can
Run Time: Approximately 946 minutes (22 episodes)
Rated: TV PG LSV
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
Posted by: News Editor - August 14, 2012, 7:25 am - PR
Keywords: television, fantasy
music, adele, 25, 3.38 million copies, nsync, no strings attached, 21, tour europe, spotify, apple music, pandora music inc., television, frank gifford, nfl hall of famer, sportscaster, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, kathy lee gifford, american music awards, talor swift, one direction, jennifer lopez, selena gomez, nicki minaj, justin bieber, movie, the big short, steve carell, ryan gosling, christian bale, michael lewis, brad pitt, hello, 19, the walking dead, amc, davod alpert, glen, heads up, saturday night live, 25 album, skyfall, nrj awards, graham norton, herbert biberman, john howard lawson, lester cole, ring lardner jr., samuel ornitz, adrian scott, albert maltz, alvah bessie, edward dmytryk, dalton trumbo, reality, american idol, ryan seacrest, mariah carey, ellen degeneres, harry connick jr., keith urban, simon cowell, paula abdul, randy jackson, steven tyler, kara dioguardi, televison, fargo, fx, kirsten dunst, jesse plemons, jean smart, jeffrey donovan, bokeem woodbine, brad garrett, patrick wilson, celebrity, bruce willis, laurie metcalf, misery, broadway debut, paris tragedy, u2, foo fighters, steven spielberg, natalie portman, book, the diary of anne frank, otto frank, swiss foundation, daytime talk, 2000 shows, justin timberlake, jennifer aniston, sequel, animated, finding nemo, finding dory, disney-pixar, diane keaton, eugene levy, inventor, hedy lamarr, google doodle, ecstasy, samson and delilah, bbc music, angelina jolie pitt, by the sea, troubled marriage, mr. & mrs. smith, gwen stefani blake shelton, country music awards, the voice, miranda lambert, jon stewart, john oliver, hbo, wonder woman, nicole kidman, amazonian warrior, gal gadot, chris pine, nick lachey, 98 degrees, pot grower, ohio, nanette lepore, oscar robertson, frostee rucker, the red bulletin, james bond, daniel craig, naomi harris, bond girl, a. o. scott, 1977, star wars, elvis, beatles, sesame street, j.k. rowling, israel, palestine, culture for coexistence, harry potter and the deathly hallows, ricky gergais, 2016 golden globes, hollywood foreign press association, jessica biel, 2015 fashion group international night of stars gala, flip phone, the power of love, huey lewis, michael j. fox, back to the future
Promote Your Page Too
Original Magic Dress.com