dOc on facebook
Watch the star-studded "Wet Hot American Summer" traile...
'Star Trek 3' Title Revealed by Director Justin Lin: Ta...
Mexico Won't Be Sending Anyone To Miss Universe Pageant...
Goodbye to All That on DVD Jul 14...
Cosby lawyer: Unsealing court docs 'terribly embarrassi...
Disney bans selfie sticks at all theme parks, including...
Jimmy Fallon hospitalized after hand injury...
Photos From New Episodes of "The X-Files"...
Apple's decision to pay artists a win for indies, Taylo...
My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic: Cutie Mark Quests...
Includes all 22 adventure-filled episodes of the first season and allows fans to delve deeper than ever before into the mystery and magic of the epic new series with immersive, never-before-seen bonus material that will continue to keep audiences of all ages spellbound -- including conversations with the cast on their childhood memories of Snow White, deleted scenes, audio commentaries, an exploration of the genesis of this innovative and inspiring series
The #1 New Drama of the 2011-2012 Season
Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season
ABC-TV's Epic Adventure Hit Arrives on Blu-rayTM And DVD -- August 28, 2012
BURBANK, Calif. - July 2012 - From the acclaimed writers of LOST, Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis, comes the complete first season of ABC-TV's enchanting hit, Once Upon a Time to stunning high-definition Blu-rayTM and DVD on August 28, 2012. The year's #1 co-viewed drama on broadcast television, Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season includes all 22 adventure-filled episodes of the first season and allows fans to delve deeper than ever before into the mystery and magic of the epic new series with immersive, never-before-seen bonus material that will continue to keep audiences of all ages spellbound -- including conversations with the cast on their childhood memories of Snow White, deleted scenes, audio commentaries, an exploration of the genesis of this innovative and inspiring series and "The Fairest Bloopers of Them All."
Once Upon a Time the Evil Queen cast an evil spell on an enchanted forest filled with fairytale characters. The curse trapped these characters in a place where all their happy endings were stolen - our world. Now the Evil Queen is acting as town mayor, and all of the inhabitants of the fairytale world of Storybrooke can't seem to remember any details of their past lives. As the truth starts to unfold, the battle between good and evil begins.
The enchanted TV series features a stellar ensemble cast including Ginnifer Goodwin ("Big Love"), Jennifer Morrison ("House M.D."), Lana Parrilla ("Medium"), Josh Dallas ("Thor"), Jared S. Gilmore ("Mad Men"), Robert Carlyle ("28 Weeks Later") and Raphael Sbarge ("Dexter").
Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season exciting DVD bonus materials include:
* "FAIRY TALES IN THE MODERN WORLD" - this exciting feature allows viewers to explore the genesis story of "Once Upon A Time," as they learn about the creative approach of adapting a world of fairy tales into the wholly original world of the show.
* "BUILDING CHARACTER" - From start-to-finish, following the creation, conceptualization, casting, clothing and filming of the beloved character, Belle, played by Emilie de Ravin, from the ground up.
* "WELCOME TO STORYBROOKE" - Ginnifer Goodwin takes audiences on a tour of Storybrooke, Maine, both the town on the show and its real inspiration - a small town outside Vancouver.
* "THE STORY I REMEMBER... SNOW WHITE" - The show's actors share their childhood memories of the beloved fairy tale Snow White, illustrated to original storybook graphics.
* THE FAIREST BLOOPERS OF THEM ALL" - often hilarious outtakes fans won't want to miss.
* DELETED SCENES - Nine Deleted Scenes
* AUDIO COMMENTARIES - Five insightful episode commentaries including Co-Creator /Executive Producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz; writer Jane Epenson; and cast members including Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Robert Carlyle, Lana Parilla and Jennifer Morrison.
In addition to all DVD bonus features, the Blu-ray release also includes:
* "ONCE UPON A TIME: ORIGINS" - Viewers enter into this interactive archive and uncover the rich and diverse historical origins of the world's favorite fairy tale characters from "Once Upon A Time." Josh Dallas guides fans to discover how each of these European based tales has evolved over centuries of retellings into the stories known and loved today.
Release Date: August 28, 2012
Suggested Retail Prices: Blu-ray = $ 79.99 US; $94.99 Can
DVD = $45. 99 US; $54.99 Can
Run Time: Approximately 946 minutes (22 episodes)
Rated: TV PG LSV
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
Posted by: News Editor - August 14, 2012, 7:25 am - PR
Keywords: television, fantasy
television, netflix, wet hot american summer: first day of camp, michael showalter, david wain, elizabeth banks, michael ian black, bradley cooper, judah friedlander, janeane garofalo, joe lo truglio, ken marino, christopher meloni, marguerite moreau, zak orth, amy poehler, david hyde pierce, paul rudd, molly shannon, movie, sci-fy, star trek, justin lin, j.j. abrams, star trek beyond, zoe soldana, chris pine, celebrity, donald trump, republican presidential candidate, nbc, televisa, ora tv, lupita jones, carlos slim, larry king, drama, bill cosby, sex-assault lawsuit, associated press, george m. gowen iii, disneyland, disney california adventure, selfie sticks banned, california screaming, coachella, lollapalooza, jimmy fallon, tonight show, hand injury, x files, david duchovny, gillian anderson, fox, january 24, 2016, music, apple music, allen kovac, motley crue, taylor swift, elvis costello, calvin harris, animation, kids, the tonight show, colin ferrell, vince vaughn, true detective, hbo, nbc nightly news, brian williams, anchor, matt lauer, today, msnbc, lester holt, mark feldstein, inside out, pixar, mindy-disgust, amy poehler-joy, phyllis smith-sadness, fear-bill hader, anger-lewis black., nbc evening news, cnn, robert barnett, daytime soap oprah, general hospital, genie francis, anthony geary, foo fighters, cancellations, wembley stadium, murrayfield, dave grohl, sci-fi, adventure action, avengers: age of ultron, spectre, star wars, cbs, big brother, julie chen, wwe wrestler, professional poker player, a poker dealer, a dentist, and a few college students, documentary, mission: impossible - rogue nation, tom cruise, pixels, adam sandler, ted 2, mark wahlberg, terminator genisys, arnold schwarzenegger, doctor strange, chiwetel ejiofor, benedict cumberbatch, tilda swinton, nightly news, the today show, dateline nbc, duck dynasty, jep robertson, jessica, the good, the bad, and the grace of god: what honesty and pain taught us about faith, family, and forgiveness, good morning america, beyonce, marco gorges, comedy, bridge of spies, tom hanks, steven spielberg, matt carman, coen brothers, spy thriller, true events, mission:impossible rogue nation, christopher mcquarrie, kirk krack, rebecca ferguson, lifetime, deadly adoption, kristen wiig, will ferrell, fantastic beasts and where to find them, eddie redmayne. the theory of everything
Promote Your Page Too
Original Magic Dress.com