dOc on facebook
The Immigrant on DVD & Blu-ray Apr 7...
Robotic 'Chappie' asks big questions...
Netflix inks documentary deal with Leonardo DiCaprio...
From the Dark on DVD & Blu-ray Apr 14...
Wordworld: Birthday Party! on DVD Mar 17...
Kelly Osbourne leaves 'Fashion Police' ...
FirePower (Limited Edition) on Blu-ray & DVD Mar 10...
Passage: Leonard Nimoy...
The Imitation Game download on Mar 20, DVD & Blu-Ray on...
Oscars 2015: Lady Gaga sings for 50th anniversary of 'T...
Includes all 22 adventure-filled episodes of the first season and allows fans to delve deeper than ever before into the mystery and magic of the epic new series with immersive, never-before-seen bonus material that will continue to keep audiences of all ages spellbound -- including conversations with the cast on their childhood memories of Snow White, deleted scenes, audio commentaries, an exploration of the genesis of this innovative and inspiring series
The #1 New Drama of the 2011-2012 Season
Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season
ABC-TV's Epic Adventure Hit Arrives on Blu-rayTM And DVD -- August 28, 2012
BURBANK, Calif. - July 2012 - From the acclaimed writers of LOST, Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis, comes the complete first season of ABC-TV's enchanting hit, Once Upon a Time to stunning high-definition Blu-rayTM and DVD on August 28, 2012. The year's #1 co-viewed drama on broadcast television, Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season includes all 22 adventure-filled episodes of the first season and allows fans to delve deeper than ever before into the mystery and magic of the epic new series with immersive, never-before-seen bonus material that will continue to keep audiences of all ages spellbound -- including conversations with the cast on their childhood memories of Snow White, deleted scenes, audio commentaries, an exploration of the genesis of this innovative and inspiring series and "The Fairest Bloopers of Them All."
Once Upon a Time the Evil Queen cast an evil spell on an enchanted forest filled with fairytale characters. The curse trapped these characters in a place where all their happy endings were stolen - our world. Now the Evil Queen is acting as town mayor, and all of the inhabitants of the fairytale world of Storybrooke can't seem to remember any details of their past lives. As the truth starts to unfold, the battle between good and evil begins.
The enchanted TV series features a stellar ensemble cast including Ginnifer Goodwin ("Big Love"), Jennifer Morrison ("House M.D."), Lana Parrilla ("Medium"), Josh Dallas ("Thor"), Jared S. Gilmore ("Mad Men"), Robert Carlyle ("28 Weeks Later") and Raphael Sbarge ("Dexter").
Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season exciting DVD bonus materials include:
* "FAIRY TALES IN THE MODERN WORLD" - this exciting feature allows viewers to explore the genesis story of "Once Upon A Time," as they learn about the creative approach of adapting a world of fairy tales into the wholly original world of the show.
* "BUILDING CHARACTER" - From start-to-finish, following the creation, conceptualization, casting, clothing and filming of the beloved character, Belle, played by Emilie de Ravin, from the ground up.
* "WELCOME TO STORYBROOKE" - Ginnifer Goodwin takes audiences on a tour of Storybrooke, Maine, both the town on the show and its real inspiration - a small town outside Vancouver.
* "THE STORY I REMEMBER... SNOW WHITE" - The show's actors share their childhood memories of the beloved fairy tale Snow White, illustrated to original storybook graphics.
* THE FAIREST BLOOPERS OF THEM ALL" - often hilarious outtakes fans won't want to miss.
* DELETED SCENES - Nine Deleted Scenes
* AUDIO COMMENTARIES - Five insightful episode commentaries including Co-Creator /Executive Producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz; writer Jane Epenson; and cast members including Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Robert Carlyle, Lana Parilla and Jennifer Morrison.
In addition to all DVD bonus features, the Blu-ray release also includes:
* "ONCE UPON A TIME: ORIGINS" - Viewers enter into this interactive archive and uncover the rich and diverse historical origins of the world's favorite fairy tale characters from "Once Upon A Time." Josh Dallas guides fans to discover how each of these European based tales has evolved over centuries of retellings into the stories known and loved today.
Release Date: August 28, 2012
Suggested Retail Prices: Blu-ray = $ 79.99 US; $94.99 Can
DVD = $45. 99 US; $54.99 Can
Run Time: Approximately 946 minutes (22 episodes)
Rated: TV PG LSV
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
Posted by: News Editor - August 14, 2012, 7:25 am - PR
Keywords: television, fantasy
drama, movie, chappie, neill blomkamp, district 9, sigourney weaver, hugh jackman, sharito copley, dev patel, television, internet, netflix, documentaries, leonardo dicaprio, virunga, gorillas, jadotville, jamie dornan, horror, kids, kelly osbourne, giuliana rancic, zendaya, dreadlocks, action, star trek, sci-fi, leonard nimoy, human-alien first officer, star ship enterprise, music, kelly clarkson, brandon blackstock, terry smith, american idol winner, oscars 2015, lady gaga, the sound of music, julie andrews, scarlett johansson, film, movies, oscars, comedy, sports, abc, the view, delores & jermaine, whoopi goldberg, taylor kinney, heart-shaped diamond, saturday night live 40, rachel dratch, tom hanks, alec baldwin, melissa mccarthy, billy crystal, documentary, jimmy fallon, justin timberlake, paul mccartney, paul simon, miley cyrus, kanye west, 60 minutes, bob simon, car accident, manhattan, dance competition, dancing with the stars, mark ballas, valentin chmervoskiy, witney carson, comedy central, the daily show, jon stewart, the colbert report, the nightly show with larry wilmore, john oliver, bill maher
Promote Your Page Too
Original Magic Dress.com