Catch the action for the first time or relive the ups and downs that come with fame as Vince, Eric, Drama and Turtle take you on a whirlwind ride through the high-stakes world of Hollywood. The set is boxed in a stylishly cool, black casing and features all 8 seasons along with more than 6 hours of bonus content and is the first time seasons one through five are available on Blu-ray.
One of the Most Iconic and Enduring Comedies From HBO(R)
Entourage: The Complete Series
Peabody(R), Golden Globe(R) & Emmy(R) winning Series
Available November 6, 2012 in Collectible 18-Disc Set on Blu-ray(TM) & DVD
Includes All Eight Seasons & More than 6 Hours of Bonus Content
Just in Time for the Holidays
New York, N.Y., August 9, 2012 - They're baaack! Catch the action for the first time or relive the ups and downs that come with fame as Vince, Eric, Drama and Turtle take you on a whirlwind ride through the high-stakes world of Hollywood with Entourage: The Complete Series. The perfect holiday gift for HBO fans, Entourage: The Complete Series on Blu-ray ($299.99) and DVD ($249.99) streets November 6, 2012. The set is boxed in a stylishly cool, black casing and features all 8 seasons along with more than 6 hours of bonus content and is the first time seasons one through five are available on Blu-ray.
Entourage: The Complete Series Blu-ray and DVD sets contain a wealth of bonus materials that give viewers a wildly entertaining look inside one of television's most celebrated comedies. Included are audio commentaries, behind-the-scenes featurettes, panel discussions and exclusive interviews that offer candid and amusing views of Hollywood and the cost of being a celebrity. All features on the BD and DVD sets are:
* "Behind-the-Scenes of Entourage"
* "The Mark Wahlberg Sessions" - exclusive behind-the-scenes interviews with cast and crew conducted by executive producer Mark Wahlberg and the real "Johnny Drama" makes an appearance
* "Vegas, Baby, Vegas" - featurette of the Entourage cast on location in Las Vegas
* "Anatomy of Entourage"
* Medellin Trailer - a trailer for the fictitious film
* "Making Medellin" - a behind-the-scenes "documentary" about the filming of the movie on location in Bogota, Columbia
* "The Celebrity Factor" - revealing, behind-the-scenes interviews with cast and crew
* "Life at the Top, Behind-the-Scenes" - an exclusive look at the making of season six
* "Extended Behind-the-Scenes" Feature
* "Ferrari Speedway" -a behind-the-scenes feature with cast and crew as they race Ferraris at the Auto Club Speedway
* "Meet the Newest Member of Entourage"
* "Interview with Sasha Grey" - an inside look into the world of adult film star Sasha Grey
* "Hollywood Sunset: Roundtable with Cast" - behind-the-scenes footage and candid interviews with cast, crew and special guests
* USCAF Aspen Panel Discussion - an exclusive, laid-back interview with the cast at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival
* Museum of Television & Radio Panel
* "One X One PSA" - directed by Matt Damon
* 21 audio commentaries with cast and crew
Created and executive produced by Doug Ellin and loosely based on the experiences of his good friend, Academy Award(R) nominee Mark Wahlberg (who's among the series' executive producers), Entourage takes a none-too-serious look at the day-to-day life of Vincent Chase (Adrian Grenier), a hot young Hollywood actor, and the inner circle of friends he's brought from his hometown in Queens, NY: manager Eric (Kevin Connolly), half-brother/actor Drama (Kevin Dillon) and enterprising pal Turtle (Jerry Ferrara). The series also stars Jeremy Piven who garnered three Emmy(R) Awards and a Golden Globe(R) for his portrayal as Vince's agent Ari Gold, Rex Lee as Lloyd and Perry Reeves as the long-suffering Mrs. Ari. Returning guest stars include Scott Caan as Scott Lavin, Emmanuelle Chriqui as Sloan, Beverly D'Angelo as Ari's business partner Babs and Debi Mazar as Vince's publicist Shauna. Along with Ellin and Wahlberg, the series is executive produced by Stephen Levinson, Denis Biggs, Ally Musika and Rob Weiss.
Entourage: The Complete Series
DVD and BD
Street Date: November 6, 2012
Order Date: October 2, 2012
Runtime: Approx. 2,575 minutes (not including bonus content)
Price: $299.99 BD SRP
Price: $249.99 DVD SRP
About HBO Home Entertainment(R)
HBO Home Entertainment markets an extensive array of programs ranging from the critically-acclaimed and groundbreaking series The Sopranos(R), Sex and the City(R), True Blood(R) and Game of Thrones(R) to the multiple Emmy Award-winning mini-series The Pacific(R) and Band of Brothers(R). The company's catalog contains hundreds of titles including the Peabody Award-winning children's program Classical Baby, provocative programs from HBO Documentary Films including When the Levees Broke, innovative movies from HBO Films including Temple Grandin, and comedy specials featuring stand-up performers like Chris Rock and Ricky Gervais. The division distributes programs to the home entertainment market in three formats: Blu-ray, DVD, and digital download. Launched in 1984, HBO Home Entertainment has offices in New York, London and Toronto and the company's releases are marketed in over 70 countries around the world.
August 17, 2012, 7:51 am - PR
Keywords: comedy, television