dOc on facebook
Bernie Sanders confirms: 'I am Larry David'...
Breaking News: James Corden to Host the 2016 Tony Award...
Marty Balin Remembers Paul Kantner: 'He and I Opened Ne...
House of Cards season 5 renewal announced, showrunner B...
Joseph Fiennes plays Michael Jackson in British TV 'roa...
Nate Parker's 'The Birth of a Nation' a powerful film...
Chris Rock, Oscar host who really seems to hate the Osc...
Matt Damon Praises The Oscars For Voting Process Change...
Watch Iggy Pop, Josh Homme Debut 'Gardenia' on 'Colbert...
Charlotte Rampling Talks Oscar Diversity Controversy ...
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Former government agent Raymond 'Red' Reddington (Spader) has eluded capture for decades. But he suddenly surrenders to the FBI with an offer to help catch a terrorist under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth 'Liz' Keen (Boone), a young FBI profiler who's just barely out of Quantico. NBC's Top-Rated Drama of Last Season arriving just in time for fans to re-watch and fill in the puzzle pieces before the premiere of the second season this fall.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
"It's a fast-paced mystery that's just plain entertaining." - New York Daily News, David Hinckley
"Spader devours the script and steals every scene." - Hollywood Reporter, Tim Goodman
NBC's Top-Rated Drama of Last Season
The Blacklist: The Complete First Season
Starring Three-Time Emmy(R) Award Winner James Spader, Megan Boone,
Diego Klattenhoff, Ryan Eggold, Parminder Nagra & Harry Lennix
Available on Blu-ray(TM) & DVD Aug. 12
Featuring 10 All-New Bonus Featurettes, 22 Episodes of Beyond the Blacklist
& Commentaries with Jon Bokenkamp, John Eisendrath & Joe Carnahan
CULVER CITY, Calif. (June 16, 2014) - NBC's top rated drama series of last season, The Blacklist, arrives on Blu-ray(TM) and DVD Aug. 12 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Three-time Emmy(R) winner James Spader (TV's "The Practice," TV's "Boston Legal") gives a tour-de-force performance in the explosive and winningly deceptive crime drama, playing one of the world's most wanted fugitives. The well-reviewed series, which was NBC's top rated program, as well as the No. 1 drama on all of network television last season (Live +7, ages 18 to 49), follows Raymond "Red" Reddington (Spader) through multiple twists and turns as he helps the FBI bring down the world's most fascinating and notorious criminals. Also starring is Megan Boone (My Bloody Valentine), Diego Klattenhoff (TV's "Homeland"), Ryan Eggold (TV's "90210"), Parminder Nagra (TV's "ER") and Harry Lennix (Man of Steel).
All 22 episodes are included in the five-disc Blu-ray and DVD releases of The Blacklist: The Complete First Season, arriving just in time for fans to re-watch and fill in the puzzle pieces before the premiere of the second season this fall. Special features include commentary on three key episodes and two all-new featurettes. "The Insider: Making Season One" takes viewers through the freshman season with the cast, writers and executive producers, from brainstorming the weekly Blacklisters to developing character relationships. In addition, there are 22 episodes of "Beyond the Blacklist," offering a behind-the-scenes look at each of episodes. Exclusively available on Blu-ray are two additional featurettes. The first, "Inception: Making the Pilot," provides an inside look at how THE BLACKLIST was brought to life, featuring the cast, production team, creator Jon Bokenkamp and pilot director Joe Carnahan.
The second featurette, "Rogue's Gallery: The Blacklisters," gives insight into the writers and executive producers' process of creating the notorious criminals on the show. Also exclusive to the Blu-ray are behind-the-scenes character profiles on all the major players, from "Red" and Liz Keen to Tom Keen and FBI Assistant Director Harold Cooper.
Former government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (Spader) has eluded capture for decades. But he suddenly surrenders to the FBI with an offer to help catch a terrorist under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (Boone), a young FBI profiler who's just barely out of Quantico.
Blu-ray(TM) and DVD Bonus Featurettes:
* Commentary on the pilot episode, Anslo Garrick Part 1 and Berlin: Conclusion with Jon Bokenkamp, •John Eisendrath and Joe Carnahan
* The Insider: Making Season One - The cast, writers and executive producers of The Blacklist take us through Season One, from brainstorming the weekly Blacklisters to developing the relationships between Elizabeth Keen, Tom Keen, and the "concierge of crime," Raymond Reddington.
* Beyond the Blacklist - A behind-the-scenes look at all 22 episodes of The Blacklist
Blu-ray(TM) Exclusive Special Features:
* Inception: Making the Pilot - An inside look at the making of the pilot, introducing the team that brought •The Blacklist to life.
* Rogue's Gallery: Villains- The writers and executive producers of The Blacklist discuss their process of creating the notorious criminals on the show. The cast weighs in on some of their favorite guest stars.
* Character Dossiers:
* Raymond Reddington - Who is Raymond Reddington really? James Spader, Megan Boone and the producers of The Blacklist discuss Spader's role.
* Elizabeth Keen -- Megan Boone talks all things Liz Keen from her relationship with Raymond Reddington to her emotional journey throughout the first season.
* Tom Keen -- Ryan Eggold discusses the challenges and joys of playing a character whose motivations aren't revealed until late in the season.
* Donald Ressler -- Megan Boone and producers John Eisendrath and Jon Bokenkamp weigh in on working with Diego, how Ressler almost lost a leg, and why we shouldn't believe everything we see.
* Harold Cooper -- Harry Lennix and producer Jon Bokenkamp discuss the character of Harold Cooper, a character whose history, especially with Raymond Reddington, might just come further into focus as the show progresses.
* Meera Malik -- Parminder Nagra and the producers discuss the multiple dimensions to Meera Malik.
* Aram Mojtabai -- Amir Arison takes us through his season from starting as a day player to his scene with James Spader as Aram races against the clock to save his own life.
Broadcast Year: 2013-2014. The Blacklist: The Complete First Season is not rated.
EMMY (R) is a registered trademark of the ATAS/NATAS.
SONY PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is a Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) company. Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution; television production and distribution; home entertainment acquisition and distribution; a global channel network; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; development of new entertainment products, services and technologies; and distribution of entertainment in more than 159 countries. For additional information, go to http://www.sonypictures.com/
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Posted by: News Editor - July 1, 2014, 6:55 am - PR
celebrity, bernie sanders, larry david, anderson cooper, television, cbs, tony awards, james corden, the broadway league and the american theatre wing, music, jefferson airplane, paul kantner, marty balin, doors, netflix, house of cards, president frank underwood, kevin spacey, robin wright, comedy, michael jackson, joseph fiennes, movie, nate parker, the birth of a nation, sundance film festival, nat turner, d.w. griffiths, movies, academy awards show, chris rock, will smith, white chicks, icymi, matt damon, the martian, cheryl boone isaacs, iggy pop, josh homme, gardenia, the late show, stephen colbert, post pop depression, academy award controversy, charlotte rampling, 45 years, cheryl boone, glenn frey, eagles, don henley, post-beach boys california pop, disco, punk, rock and roll hall of fame, david bowie, alan rickman, cancer, cameron crowe, rolling stone, ride along 2, ice cube, kevin hart, buddy-cop action-comedy, debbie harry, chris stein, blondie, heros, ricky gervais, jeffrey tambor, mozart in the juncle, aziz ansari, mr. robot, quentin tarantino, china box office, $32.1 million, walt disney, lip sync battle, beyonce, channing tatum, jena dewan tatum, paula abdul, spike tv, premieres, shades of blue, jennifer lopez, nbc, angel from hell, my diet is better than yours, abc, adele, 26, 7.44 million album sales, amc, the walking dead, frank darabont, glen mazzara, pbs, downton abbey season 6, gareth neame, sophie mcshera, paul copley, nichola burley, michelle dockery, the bachelor, bachelorette, ben higgins, alex michel, aaron buerge, andrew firestone, bob guiney, game of thrones, george r.r. martin, the winds of winter, song of ice and fire, kanye west, facts, bill cosby, steve harvey, miss universe, cosby show, george lucas, charlie rose, star wars: the force awakens, disney, star wars, harrison ford, mark hamill, carrie fisher, aging, sports, basketball, meadowlark lemon, wilt chamberlain, u.s. army, basketball hall of fame, clown prince of basketball, ritz theater, nathaniel rateliff, night sweats, blues band, denver, nathaniel rateliff & the night sweats., director alejandro gonz‡lez i–‡rritu, leonardo dicaprio, the revenant, forrest goodluck, tom hardy, reality competition, the voice, jordan smith, yahoo musicŐs reality rocks
Promote Your Page Too
Original Magic Dress.com