dOc on facebook
On 'Formation' World Tour, Beyonce Through 'Lemonade'-...
Nyle DiMarco's attitude on DWTS is annoying everyone ex...
Ripa's return to 'Live!' is all smiles following Straha...
10 Juicy Lyrics From Beyonce's New Lemonade Album That ...
Prince's last days: What we know ...
Jason Bourne Trailer and Poster Released!...
Why I quit 'Game of Thrones'...
Stephen Colbert teaches Hillary Clinton the proper way ...
'Jungle Book' ensures it: Parade of Disney-classic rema...
Captain America: Civil War reactions ...
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Former government agent Raymond 'Red' Reddington (Spader) has eluded capture for decades. But he suddenly surrenders to the FBI with an offer to help catch a terrorist under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth 'Liz' Keen (Boone), a young FBI profiler who's just barely out of Quantico. NBC's Top-Rated Drama of Last Season arriving just in time for fans to re-watch and fill in the puzzle pieces before the premiere of the second season this fall.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
"It's a fast-paced mystery that's just plain entertaining." - New York Daily News, David Hinckley
"Spader devours the script and steals every scene." - Hollywood Reporter, Tim Goodman
NBC's Top-Rated Drama of Last Season
The Blacklist: The Complete First Season
Starring Three-Time Emmy(R) Award Winner James Spader, Megan Boone,
Diego Klattenhoff, Ryan Eggold, Parminder Nagra & Harry Lennix
Available on Blu-ray(TM) & DVD Aug. 12
Featuring 10 All-New Bonus Featurettes, 22 Episodes of Beyond the Blacklist
& Commentaries with Jon Bokenkamp, John Eisendrath & Joe Carnahan
CULVER CITY, Calif. (June 16, 2014) - NBC's top rated drama series of last season, The Blacklist, arrives on Blu-ray(TM) and DVD Aug. 12 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Three-time Emmy(R) winner James Spader (TV's "The Practice," TV's "Boston Legal") gives a tour-de-force performance in the explosive and winningly deceptive crime drama, playing one of the world's most wanted fugitives. The well-reviewed series, which was NBC's top rated program, as well as the No. 1 drama on all of network television last season (Live +7, ages 18 to 49), follows Raymond "Red" Reddington (Spader) through multiple twists and turns as he helps the FBI bring down the world's most fascinating and notorious criminals. Also starring is Megan Boone (My Bloody Valentine), Diego Klattenhoff (TV's "Homeland"), Ryan Eggold (TV's "90210"), Parminder Nagra (TV's "ER") and Harry Lennix (Man of Steel).
All 22 episodes are included in the five-disc Blu-ray and DVD releases of The Blacklist: The Complete First Season, arriving just in time for fans to re-watch and fill in the puzzle pieces before the premiere of the second season this fall. Special features include commentary on three key episodes and two all-new featurettes. "The Insider: Making Season One" takes viewers through the freshman season with the cast, writers and executive producers, from brainstorming the weekly Blacklisters to developing character relationships. In addition, there are 22 episodes of "Beyond the Blacklist," offering a behind-the-scenes look at each of episodes. Exclusively available on Blu-ray are two additional featurettes. The first, "Inception: Making the Pilot," provides an inside look at how THE BLACKLIST was brought to life, featuring the cast, production team, creator Jon Bokenkamp and pilot director Joe Carnahan.
The second featurette, "Rogue's Gallery: The Blacklisters," gives insight into the writers and executive producers' process of creating the notorious criminals on the show. Also exclusive to the Blu-ray are behind-the-scenes character profiles on all the major players, from "Red" and Liz Keen to Tom Keen and FBI Assistant Director Harold Cooper.
Former government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (Spader) has eluded capture for decades. But he suddenly surrenders to the FBI with an offer to help catch a terrorist under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (Boone), a young FBI profiler who's just barely out of Quantico.
Blu-ray(TM) and DVD Bonus Featurettes:
* Commentary on the pilot episode, Anslo Garrick Part 1 and Berlin: Conclusion with Jon Bokenkamp, •John Eisendrath and Joe Carnahan
* The Insider: Making Season One - The cast, writers and executive producers of The Blacklist take us through Season One, from brainstorming the weekly Blacklisters to developing the relationships between Elizabeth Keen, Tom Keen, and the "concierge of crime," Raymond Reddington.
* Beyond the Blacklist - A behind-the-scenes look at all 22 episodes of The Blacklist
Blu-ray(TM) Exclusive Special Features:
* Inception: Making the Pilot - An inside look at the making of the pilot, introducing the team that brought •The Blacklist to life.
* Rogue's Gallery: Villains- The writers and executive producers of The Blacklist discuss their process of creating the notorious criminals on the show. The cast weighs in on some of their favorite guest stars.
* Character Dossiers:
* Raymond Reddington - Who is Raymond Reddington really? James Spader, Megan Boone and the producers of The Blacklist discuss Spader's role.
* Elizabeth Keen -- Megan Boone talks all things Liz Keen from her relationship with Raymond Reddington to her emotional journey throughout the first season.
* Tom Keen -- Ryan Eggold discusses the challenges and joys of playing a character whose motivations aren't revealed until late in the season.
* Donald Ressler -- Megan Boone and producers John Eisendrath and Jon Bokenkamp weigh in on working with Diego, how Ressler almost lost a leg, and why we shouldn't believe everything we see.
* Harold Cooper -- Harry Lennix and producer Jon Bokenkamp discuss the character of Harold Cooper, a character whose history, especially with Raymond Reddington, might just come further into focus as the show progresses.
* Meera Malik -- Parminder Nagra and the producers discuss the multiple dimensions to Meera Malik.
* Aram Mojtabai -- Amir Arison takes us through his season from starting as a day player to his scene with James Spader as Aram races against the clock to save his own life.
Broadcast Year: 2013-2014. The Blacklist: The Complete First Season is not rated.
EMMY (R) is a registered trademark of the ATAS/NATAS.
SONY PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is a Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) company. Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution; television production and distribution; home entertainment acquisition and distribution; a global channel network; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; development of new entertainment products, services and technologies; and distribution of entertainment in more than 159 countries. For additional information, go to http://www.sonypictures.com/
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Posted by: News Editor - July 1, 2014, 6:55 am - PR
music, beyonce, crazy in love, lemonade, sorry, donÕt hurt yourself, daddy lessons, television, dancing with the stars, nyle dimarco, bruno tonioli, carrie ann inaba, len goodman, live! with kelly and michael, kelly ripa michael strahan, beyoncˇ, jay z, rachel roy, cheating, prince, little red corvette, purple rain, linus and lucy, movie, the bourne supremacy, the bourne ultimatum, matt damon, alicia vikander, vincent cassel, tommy lee jones, julia stiles, paul greengrass, hbo, game of thrones, sansa, ramsay bolton, theron greyjoy, reek, petyr baelish, cersei, jaime, stephen colbert, hillary clinton, carnegie deli, the late show with stepen colbert, jungle book, disney, neel sethi, bill murray, rudyard kipling, captain america: civil war, captain america, iron man, black panther, scarlet witch, the jungle book, virtual productions, avatar, gravity, jon favreau, fantasy, james cameron, avatar sequels, avatar 2, christmas 2018, movies, tribeca film festival, the first monday in may, andrew rossi, justin bieber, anna wintour, met gala, 38 interactive and virtual-reality exhibits, the bomb, the meddler, j.j. abrams, chris rock, tom hanks, john oliver, elvis & nixon, mtv movie awards, dwayne johnson, kevin hart, warner bros. studios, will smith, suicide squad, jared leto, margot robbie, cara delevingne, kiss, freedom to rock, 35 date tour, july 7, caleb johnson, dead daisies, kiss online, merle haggard, died, okie from muskogee, sing me back, mama tried, the bakersfield sound, country music. willie nelson, waylon jennings, gram parsons, eric church, hungry eyes, jimmy fallon, melissa mccarthy, the boss, brand new key, x gonna give it to ya, miles ahead, don cheadle, miles davis, rock and roll hall of fame, ewan mcgregor, michael stuhbarg, lakeith lee stanfield, house of lies, finding dory, ellen degeneres, finding nemo, albert brooks, hayden rolence, animation, celebrity, robert de niro, vaxxed, dr. william schaffner, vanderbilt university medical school, autism, cannes film festival, woody allen, cafe society, kristen stewart, blake lively, reality, the voice, alicia keys, miley cyrus, blake shelton, adam levine, marvel, georgia, gov. nathan deal, anti-gay, chad griffin, lollapalooza, chicago, red hot chili peppers, radiohead, lana del rey, ellie goulding, major lazer, dance competion, jodie sweetin, kim fields, sasha farber, paige van zandt, erin andrews, ariana grande, dangerous woman, a cappella, sxsw, drake, fader fort, know yourself, legend, energy, jumpman, hulk hogan, gawker, sex tape, florida jury, $15 million, melissa rauch, the big bang theory, the bronze, captain america: winter soldier star sebastian stan
Promote Your Page Too
Original Magic Dress.com